dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [GFv3] Split-packages in admingui bundles

From: Hong Zhang <Hong.Zhang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 11:33:44 -0400

Hi, Sahoo
  For the first one in the list:
name com.sun.enterprise.v3.deployment (2 times):
org.glassfish.deployment:deployment-admin
org.glassfish.core:kernel

  I have recently moved all the classes with this package from
core/kernel to deployment/admin module (for packaging need), but I
forgot to clean up the core/kernel/pom.xml to remove the package
"com.sun.enterprise.v3.deployment" from the Export-Package list. I will
do that once the workspace is re-opened.

- Hong