dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [v3] Metro dependency on com.sun.mail.util

From: Sahoo <sahoo_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 19:42:25 +0530

Two issues:
1. I don't think com.sun.mail.util package is intended to be exported.
Let's wait for Bill Shannon, who is the owner of JavaMail, to confirm
this. At the moment, can you mark that import as optional
(resolution:=optional)?

2. Today we are repackaging JavaMail artifact in v3 workspace to add
OSGi metadata. We will eventually just use the OSGied artifact that
JavaMail project produces. So, the fix (if any) has to go in the source
project as well.

Thanks,
Sahoo