dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [v3] Is anyone using thread-pools?

From: <Jan.Luehe_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 17:38:16 -0700

Kedar Mhaswade wrote:

> Ken Cavanaugh wrote:
>
>> Kedar Mhaswade wrote:
>>
>>> I see the following snippet in domain.xml:
>>>
>>> <thread-pools> <thread-pool
>>> thread-pool-id="thread-pool-1" min-thread-pool-size="0"
>>> max-thread-pool-size="200" i
>>> dle-thread-timeout-in-seconds="120" num-work-queues="1"/>
>>> </thread-pools>
>>>
>>> Is anything in v3 runtime using this snippet?
>>>
>>> I am planning on removing this from Prelude's web-bundle default
>>> domain.xml.

Just to confirm: This will be restored post prelude, right?
(If so, why remove it now and restore it later?)

The new Grizzly <network-config> is going to deprecate the use of
<connection-pool> in favor of <thread-pool>, so we'll definitely require
this element post prelude.

Jan