dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: help needed: how to develop HK2 and GlassFish V3 together

From: Lloyd Chambers <Lloyd.Chambers_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 12:14:00 -0700

Thank you Sahoo.

So in other words, installing locally is always going to override the
default repository.

Now if I change then (also) change the version of HK2, then presumably
I need to modify some V3 pom.xml to state the new version dependency.

What I'm not clear on is where. The top-level pom.xml doesn't have
any explicit dependency on hk2, but it does depend on hk2-maven-
plugin. Does that implicitly depend on hk2?

Lloyd