dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Hudson failing, not picking up HK2

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 19:44:53 -0700

I give up!

I tried everything possible, but some hudson jobs continue to fail.
Some hudson jobs do succeed.

If someone (Lloyd?) can try building locally by following these instructions,
it will help:

- rm ~/.m2/repository/com/sun/enterprise/hk2/0.3.12-SNAPSHOT
- svn co v3 workspace
- cd v3 workspace
- mvn -U install

This should fail if you end up downloading from wrong repo (download.java.net).
It would succeed if you download from the right repo.

-Kedar