dev@glassfish.java.net

Question about glassfish_rails gem

From: . <gmoniey_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 15:27:12 -0700

I'm a bit confused about the -n parameter...It seems that this launches 4
separate rails instances, I'm guessing this is used for load balancing?

Which brings me to my next question, how can I specify that I want to deploy
to a production environment? (i.e. have the logs updated rather than
printing everything to the console). Currently it seems like things run
pretty slow, and my guess is because the environment is set to dev (although
I may be way off).

Could someone shed some light on the different usages of the gem? thanks

arash