dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [v3] start-up error after updating and rebuilding hk2 and gf

From: <Jan.Luehe_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 12:00:01 -0700

Lloyd Chambers wrote:

> I just blew away my repo and rebuilt. I also built HK2, I don't know
> if that could be a factor.

It must be.

Unfortunately, I'm unable to build hk2. I keep getting

 name =
/space/luehe/ws/hk2/external/tiger-types/target/tiger-types-osgi-0.3.12-SNAPSHOT.jar,
 i = 2,
 message = invalid LOC header (bad signature)

no matter what I do. :(

So I went ahead and retried removing my .m2/repository, and checked out
and built V3 from scratch (with -U), but I get the same error as before when
trying to start the domain, resulting in timeout.

I'm hitting the wall here (literally).

Jan