dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Today's QL failures

From: Marina Vatkina <Marina.Vatkina_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 17:16:09 -0700

Tim Quinn wrote:
> Have we ruled out hk2 changes as contributing to this?
>
> The most recently checked-in changes in hk2 are from Wednesday, Aug 6th,
> and one would think if they were involved then the QL failures would
> have begun earlier than they did.

When were they pushed out to the maven repo?

What's interesting is this (the latest) log message in DomDocument.java:

% svn log config/src/java/org/jvnet/hk2/config/DomDocument.java
r776 | km | 2008-08-06 16:09:31 -0700 (Wed, 06 Aug 2008) | 6 lines

Preparing for the next iteration.

Nothing should be affected because of this checkin as
none uses it (hopefully) at SNAPSHOT level.

thanks,
-marina