dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: can't generated Javadoc on Mac OS X, JDK 1.5

From: Jason Lee <jason_at_steeplesoft.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 13:54:37 -0500

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 1:52 PM, Lloyd Chambers <Lloyd.Chambers_at_sun.com> wrote:
> Thanks, I'm in the midst of correcting all the javadoc errors. Feel free to
> commit, but I've already committed some changes, and there might be
> conflicts.

Fair enough.

> It's not clear the bad links stuff is causing the problem.

No, it's not. I've fixed all that I can find, and the problem
persists. If I were better with regex's (or if the syntax weren't so
awful), I could know for sure.

Either way, the JavaDoc needed some fixin', so I was trying to help
where I could, but it sounds like you have it well in hand.

Thanks. :P

--
Jason Lee, SCJP
Senior Java Developer, Sun Microsystems