dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: asadmin set and ConfigListener

From: Amy Roh <Amelia.Roh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 11:15:52 -0700

Lloyd Chambers wrote:
> AMX uses Config API like everything else, including Transactions, just
> generically. The end behavior should not be different.

I do see AMX logging when admingui has been loaded.

Aug 7, 2008 11:12:14 AM
INFO: AMXConfigLoader.sortAndDispatch: 1 events
Aug 7, 2008 11:12:14 AM
INFO: AMXConfigLoader.sortAndDispatch (ATTR change): name = value,
oldValue = false, newValue = true, source =
com.sun.enterprise.config.serverbeans.Property
Aug 7, 2008 11:12:14 AM
INFO: issueAttributeChange: value: {false => true}
Aug 7, 2008 11:12:14 AM
INFO: asAMXAttributeName: Value
Aug 7, 2008 11:12:14 AM
INFO: AttributeChangeNotification: #0, Thu Aug 07 11:12:14 PDT 2008,
"amx:j2eeType=X-PropertyConfig,name=accessLoggingEnabled,X-ConfigConfig=server-config,X-HTT
PServiceConfig=na", jmx.attribute.change, Value: false => true

In order to observe the above event, shouldn't injection of Property in
ConfigListener be sufficient?

Thanks,
Amy