dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [v3] Workaround for accessing Admin Console for V3 Prelude promoted build 16

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 14:23:17 -0700

Amy,
How do you bring up the admin console ? Are you installing the
promoted build 16 server or are you building your own ?
Build 16 is really too outdated.

If you are building your own and your workspace is updated this
morning, the easiest is to deploy admingui.war yourself.
You can get admingui.war from your own build,
v3/admingui/war/target/admingui.war which is better since this for sure
will work with the server you just build.
or download from
http://download.java.net/maven/glassfish/org/glassfish/admingui/war/10.0-SNAPSHOT/war-10.0-SNAPSHOT.war
which is being pushed out by Hudson.

thanks