dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Remote server does not listen for requests on

From: Nandini Ektare <Nandini.Ektare_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 16:54:01 -0700

I have encountered these before. Out of nowhere, with DAS running as
before, one of the consecutive executions of the same CLI used to throw
this message.
Have not seen those lately though. Solution that worked was specifying
--port option explicitly for the CLIs
e.g. asadmin delete-http-listener --port 8080 etc...

Nandini