dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [GFv3] Important change related to use of OSGi in v3

From: Mitesh Meswani <Mitesh.Meswani_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 14:09:00 -0700

Hi Sahoo,

>5. Updated felix/conf/config.properties to start Felix shell by default.
>This is very usefuk to debug OSGi issues.

I agree. It is useful to have the shell on by default. But, I think
there is a issue with the current shell. If we start v3 using "asadmin
start-domain", I think the shell goes in a loop and starts emitting
following messages. I think we should turn it off till we find solution
for this.

[#|2008-07-08T15:09:33.317-0700|INFO|GlassFish10.0|null|_ThreadID=13;_ThreadName=Thread-4;|->
|#]
[#|2008-07-08T15:09:33.317-0700|INFO|GlassFish10.0|null|_ThreadID=13;_ThreadName=Thread-4;|->
|#]
[#|2008-07-08T15:09:33.317-0700|INFO|GlassFish10.0|null|_ThreadID=13;_ThreadName=Thread-4;|->
|#]

Thanks,
Mitesh