dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: build failure, of course

From: Harsha Godugu <Harsha.Godugu_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 10:58:46 -0700

Bill Shannon wrote:

> Is it time for a separate build_at_glassfish.dev.java.net to handle the
> nearly constant build failure discussions?

I would vote for keeping the same alias for build related problems too.
( i like to monitor one folder /filter than multiple folders)
 I also think, this is temporary. (due to too many new changes that we
adapted.
Looks like ' Continuous development ' is resulting in continuous
chaos :-(

> Downloading:
> http://download.java.net/maven/glassfish/org/glassfish/pom/2/pom-2.pom
> Downloading:
> http://maven.dyndns.org/glassfish//org/glassfish/pom/2/pom-2.pom
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/glassfish/pom/2/pom-2.pom
> [INFO]

This is the super pom of gf. Try mvn install and then clean and then
install. That would fetch the super pom.
Sorry this is really out-of-order for now.

-hg