dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [GFv3] What does Lifecycle.SERVER mean?

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 12:47:01 +0530

I don't see any code calling Startup.getLifecycle(). So, can you please
explain where this is expected to be used? How the code deactivates a
service that has Lifecycle=STARTUP? What happens when a startup
component having lifecycle=SERVER have a reference to a startup service
with lifecycle=STARTUP?

Thanks,
Sahoo