dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [v3] build help ...

From: Jagadish Prasath Ramu <Jagadish.Ramu_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 08:24:47 +0530

Hi Kedar,
Are you facing this issue since morning (PT) ?
I have made some changes for jdbc-ra, moved it to a top-level module.
Not sure why it fails, it passes for me, hudson.

Could you update from the top level (v3), remove
~/.m2/repository/...../jdbc-ra/*
and do mvn -U clean install at top level ?

Thanks,
-Jagadish