dev@glassfish.java.net

QL Failures -> VirtualServer.getHosts missing from Config elements

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 14:24:12 -0400

OK, thanks to Shing-Wai and Marina :-)

For peoples suffering the issue, it seems the virtual-server hosts=""
value in domain.xml is missing the machine's name. Recently asadmin has
changed the way the host:value header is computed, and it seems the
value send by asadmin is not the same as the one computed on the server
side.

Hence, Sahoo's redirect issue reported yesterday suffer the same issue:
The machine's name is not added to the list of hosts="" in domain.xml,
hence the Mapper rejects the request (which is the expected behavior).

So we seems to suffer a configuration issue somewhere that has been made
public by my recent changes...more to come :-)

A+

-- Jeanfrancois