dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: unresolved dependency from rt.jar?

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 06:11:49 +0530

[Added dev@, so that others can benefit]

Yes, even classes that are part of JRE need to be exported by someone.
Typically, it is done by System Bundle, i.e., the OSGi framework itself,
using org.osgi.framework.system.packages variable. We already use it in
felix/conf/config.properties file. Refer to section #3.8.5 of the OSGi
R4 spec.

Thanks,
Sahoo