dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: admin gui jsp impl

From: Ken Paulsen <Ken.Paulsen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 07:38:14 -0700

Jerome Dochez wrote:
> Also, can you clarify why "admin gui needs to be built before v3" ? Is
> this because they have a few OSGi modules that always ship in V3 ? If
> that's the case, that code should move from admin gui build process to
> the v3.
We include 2 .jar files as part of web.zip:

console-plugin-service-10.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
console-web-plugin-10.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

I would like to install these are part of the IPS package that is
responsible for delivering the admingui.war file. We spoke w/ Snjezana
about this yesterday, however, the IPS work won't be completed for at
least 1 week. In addition to these files, we have 2 more that need to be
present right now (jsftemplating / dataprovider) that aren't currently
part of web.zip and 2 more that will be created soon (gui util, gui base
plugin). We would like to add these to web.zip until the IPS details can
be worked out, then remove all admingui.war dependencies.

Ken