dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Fwd: what is the use of the admch file?]

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 11:05:38 -0700

Ah, this is on a Mac? Please say yes :).

First off, "admch" should have been deleted when server stopped.
If not, they most likely "killed" the instance/domain.

It looks to me that this is related to
http://forums.java.net/jive/message.jspa?messageID=245813#245813

I don't think admch file comes into picture here.

- Kedar