dev@glassfish.java.net

Split-Packages as of 20080603 AM

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 08:02:53 -0700

[Please take care of the outstanding split-packages today. We are doing
a demo of v3 to someone and we want to switch to using Import-Package by
then.]

Split-packages found in glassfish distribution is listed in the attached
file. This was generated using source code checked out this morning, so
fairly recent data. The program now runs against actual OSGi bundles
those are part of a distribution, so it reports using the
bundle-symbolic names. You can run it like this:

mvn -f v3/distributions/glassfish/pom.xml -o
com.sun.enterprise:hk2-maven-plugin:0.3.2-SNAPSHOT:analyse-packages

We have reduced split-packages from 7 to 5 since yesterday.

Thanks,
Sahoo

Split-Package details are given below:
name com.sun.appserv (3 times):
org.glassfish.common:common-util
org.glassfish.common:glassfish-api
org.glassfish.common:container-common

name com.sun.enterprise.admin.cli (2 times):
org.glassfish.admin:cli-optional
org.glassfish.admin:admin-cli

name com.sun.enterprise.rails (2 times):
org.glassfish.scripting:grizzly-jruby-module
org.glassfish.scripting:gf-jruby-connector

name com.sun.enterprise.v3.admin (3 times):
org.glassfish.security:realms
org.glassfish.core:kernel
org.glassfish.common:container-common

name com.sun.grizzly.standalone (3 times):
org.glassfish.external:grizzly-optionals
org.glassfish.external:grizzly-module
org.glassfish.scripting:grizzly-jruby-module

Total number of Split Packages = 5