dev@glassfish.java.net

Fwd: Hudson build is back to stable: v3-quicklook #5338

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 22:33:48 -0700

Quiclook is fixed.

I patched the jsf-connector module pom.xml to stop requesting the
com.sun.enterprise import which does not exist anymore. Somehow BND
still think someone is importing it but I could not find it, well I
found one in Realms but that was not enough. Hopefully there is a
debug flag to BND that I did not know about that will trace why
certain transitive package import are generated.

Please be careful when checking in that you passed the QL, that the QL
passed on hudson after you checked in and finally stop checking in if
the QL are failing, it makes root cause analysis harder.

Jerome

Begin forwarded message: