dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [v3]: Engineering Discussions

From: Abhijit Kumar <Abhijit.Kumar_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 11:35:53 -0700

We will start today at 2:00 PM Pacific with the following agenda.

Time
        Topic
        Driver
        Scribe
        Description
2:00-2:15
        Overview
        Eduardo
        Abhijit
        Goals of these meetings
2:15-3:00
        v3 Lite
        Jerome
        Abhijit
        Overall v3 Lite Plan, Features and Function Specifications
3:00-4:00
        OSGi
        Sahoo
        Jerome
        What does it mean to add OSGi support? How does it benefit our users?
OSGi feature set for v3 Lite release.

We will be using a google document for taking notes during the meeting.
Please use the following link to view the meeting notes during the
meeting. We will transfer notes to the wiki after the meeting.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dhd4f927_1f99vr3f7&invite=cqzx7zn

Here are the meeting co-ordinates:

Sun Santa Clara SCA14/Main Street Conference Room
Toll Free: (866) 545-5227
Int'l Access/Caller Paid: 215-446-3648
Access Code: 3535518