dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: schedule for jsr-109 support in v3

From: vince kraemer <Vince.Kraemer_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 08:37:01 -0700

OK.

I guess that means I need to tell the NB folks, "We don't know".

Can you provide a little more detail on the "state" of the current
support in V3?

If I create an annotated web service as part of a web app and deploy it
onto a v3 domain... will it work?
Will it appear in the admin console as a web service?
Will it be testable, using something similar to the web service tester
that is available in V2?

vbk