dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: schedule for jsr-109 support in v3

From: Bhakti Mehta <Bhakti.Mehta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 16:37:40 -0700

Vince,
I am working on JSR 109 support but I have been pulled in for the build
work of v3. I try to squeeze in time when I can for 109 and hence
cannot give a complete estimate right now.
I have committed the basic support but there is more work on handlers,
ejbs, resource injection and bugfixes that need to be done .
Regards,
Bhakti