dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Printing from dev.java.net

From: Ken Paulsen <Ken.Paulsen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 12:02:27 -0700

I hadn't tried to print before. I just tried and got the same results
-- truncated and poorly formatted page (even print preview looks bad,
although it printed more than print preview showed). This should be fixed.

Anyone out there in the community want to look into a printing strategy
(print.css and/or separate printable page)? Might make a good GAP
submission. ;)

Ken