dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [v3] Can't I rely on getURLs() anymore?

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 19:30:10 -0700

I remember seeing similar code when I was enabling OSGi in v3 and I had
got it working. Are you saying that JSP support in v3 is broken now?

Secondly, classloader is not always of type URLClassLoader. Can't the
Java compiler be improved to use a ClassLoader to find required
resource? If JDK folks fix this bug [1], would that solve the issue for
JDK 6 at least?

Thanks,
Sahoo

[1] http://monaco.sfbay.sun.com/detail.jsf?cr=6297388