dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Where is the Java EE 6 EDR?

From: Vince Kraemer <Vince.Kraemer_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 11:31:20 -0700

thanks for your response... It made it very clear that my initial query
was not very clear.

I was more concerned about "hiding" the webbie stuff in the war file
that has the ejbs in it.

say I have an ent app with 2 war files in it. one of the war files
(WithEJBs.war) has servlets, jsps and ejbs in it.
The other web app (UseWithEJBswar.war) has servlets and jsps in it...
that uses the beans defined in the sibling war file.

How does an app assembler hide the servlets and jsps of the WithEJBs.war
file?

Is that clearer?

vbk