dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Fwd: schedule esitmates]

From: Bhakti Mehta <Bhakti.Mehta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 10:36:25 -0700

Vince,
Sorry for not noticing this last week. Mahesh could answer some parts
related to ejbs and Tim for appclients.
Regarding webservices we are currently working the way tomcat will with
webapps version 2.3/2.4 for TP2
 I am working on jsr 109 implementation and hope to have the initial
support in by the end of this month.
Regards,
Bhakti