dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Resource Autodeploy Question (issue 4490)

From: Jason Lee <jason_at_steeplesoft.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 15:11:46 -0500

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 3:02 PM, Tim Quinn <Timothy.Quinn_at_sun.com> wrote:\

> We'll need to revisit this. There should be no dependence on the file
> types, name suffixes, etc. in the autodeployer any more than there is in any
> other type of deployment. This will probably have to wait until after
> JavaOne, though.

Aw, come on, Tim! :P

Seriously, though, that's fair enough. I probably won't have much time to
give to it as I try to finish my JavaOne travel arrangements, as well as
getting things squared away at the office in preparation for my long
absence. I can, though, read through some of that other code so that I'll
be in better shape once things settle down...

--
Jason Lee, SCJP
Software Architect -- Objectstream, Inc.