dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: api to determine if a particular domain is running

From: Peter Williams <Pete.Williams_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 18:24:29 -0700

The fix for this (in the plugin) was committed last night.

It will distinguish new servers (servers that support the __locations
command) from old servers (that don't support _locations), and to a
limited degree, old ones from new ones. It cannot distinguish between
multiple old servers of course.

However, this command is supported by both latest trunk and latest TP2
bits, so these limitations should not be a problem.

-Peter