dev@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish fails on single-byte requests (maybe Grizzly issue?)

From: <w.rittmeyer_at_jsptutorial.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 09:55:51 +0200

Hi,

as a result of the following thread in the Glassfish-forum I did some wiresharking.

Forum thread:

Now it looks like Glassfish has problems with requests which consist of single-byte TCP-packets. Now this shouldn't happen all too often BUT it is the reason why one cannot telnet on Windows to Glassfish. And I consider this to be a serious issue for developers using Windows (Cygwin works fine but not the native Windows client).

I do not subscribe to the Grizzly lists so I am not allowed to post there. Can anyone please forwards this mail to the Grizzly-dev list, since I guess this is a Grizzly issue?

Thanks,

Wolfram Rittmeyer