dev@glassfish.java.net

Does Sailfin M4 still suport "sip converged modules" feature?

From: Fan Guo XA <fan.xa.guo_at_ericsson.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 09:11:56 -0400

Hi,

I have been using sialfin m3 for deploying sip converged modules. After
the release of sailfin m4, I tried to switch to m4. But in the admin
console, there is no "sip converged modules" any more. Also in the
command line "asadmin deploydir xyz.war", which is an application
contains both web and sip servlets, is not valid anymore.

Is there any changes in the m4 release regarding this "Sip converged
modules" feature? Or did I miss anything? Your help would be very
appreciated!

Thanks,
Fan Guo