dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Contributing to Glassfish Verifier

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 15:32:25 +0530

Hi Deepa,

Wow! You are the second person in two days who wish to contribute to
verifier. That's good news. As some of the other stuff in GlassFish is
keeping me busy these days, I really needed some help. Glad it has
arrived in time. Although I created that verifier specific alias, let's
use dev_at_glassfish alias for the moment and see how it goes. Using this
alias will help us getting some feedback from the wider audience that
participates in this alias. If there is too much traffic and that
becomes a problem for others, we shall shift our discussion to the
verifier alias. Let's prefix the subject with [@v] to indicate it is a
verifier related message. I will send another email with some details
about what we should do in short term and long term.

Welcome to the community. I hope you enjoy participating in this community.

Thanks,
Sahoo