dev@glassfish.java.net

Contributing to Glassfish Verifier

From: Deepa Sobhana <Deepa.Sobhana_at_ust-global.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 11:32:13 +0530

Hello,

The road map of Verifier project mentioned in Sahoo's mail seems to be
very interesting and challenging. I am also interested in contributing
to the Verifier module of GlassFish. I have a fair understanding about
the current features of Verifier and its benefits. Also I have scratched
the surface of code analyzing APIs like ASM, Tree API and Annotation
processing APIs. Please guide me on how to go about it.

BTW, I have seen one more alias - verifier_at_glassfish.dev.java.net which
seems to be more specific to verifier. Should we continue the discussion
here or move to this alias?

Thanks,

Deepa.