dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: updatecenter - wrong link and missing information

From: Sreenivas Munnangi <Sreenivas.Munnangi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:46:46 -0700

Hello Wolfram,

Thanks for your feedback. Getting started link for Portlet Container is
fixed now.
We do have Post Install section on overview page which essentially
points to the README or Getting Started document.
Forwarding your feedback to Update Center alias. We liked the idea of
providing a tab for list of installed fies.
Below is the link for Update Center next-
https://updatecenter2.dev.java.net

Thanks
Rajeshwar & Sreeni