dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: 1.0b as project version of persistence-api seems incorrect

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 08:46:39 +0530

Since these APIs are hosted as part of GFv3 and certain manifest entries
are changing on a regular basis, we need to put out newer version. 1.0.2
is already released, so can't use it. Hence, I suggested 1.0.3. We shall
call it 1.0.3-SNAPSHOT.

It will be better if we host these APIs outside of GFv3. I will send out
a proposal on this regard soon.

Thanks,
Sahoo