dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: V3 redeploy does not work

From: vince kraemer <Vince.Kraemer_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 22:46:44 -0700

You are right. We have to find multiple "solutions" to address multiple
use-cases.

That is part of the reason that there are so many deployment strategies
available for GlassFish in the first place.

We have the flexibility. Now let's work on optimizing the experience
for the users.

Preventing the entry of redundant data is one optimization.

vbk