dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: V3 redeploy does not work

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 10:16:58 -0700

that's right I think there was a bit of a misunderstand, at the time,
I thought you asked me if we could reuse the implementation, while you
meant if we could reuse the implementation including the command
parameters semantics hence the confusion...

we should revisit some of this as I definitely would like to reuse the
implementation but it does seems like we could have slightly different
parameter semantics between the two commands.

Jerome