dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: V3 redeploy does not work

From: Ludovic Champenois <Ludovic.Champenois_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 15:08:10 -0700

Jane Young wrote:
> Hi Ludo,
>
> Looks like the archive,
> /Users/ludo/glassfish-10.0-SNAPSHOT/glassfish/WebApplication18 is not
> available.
yes, because this is not the one I deployed. See the app list.. (Notice
I see 2 entries as well for WebApplication18.

http://localhost:8080/__asadmin/list-applications

    List of deployed applications per container

      web ContractProvider

Connector module org.glassfish.web:webtier
Sniffer module class com.sun.enterprise.web.WebSniffer

        WebApplication18

Source file:/Users/ludo/NetBeansProjects/WebApplication18/build/web/

      security ContractProvider

Connector module org.glassfish.core:security
Sniffer module class com.sun.enterprise.security.SecuritySniffer

        WebApplication18

Source file:/Users/ludo/NetBeansProjects/WebApplication18/build/web/

Ludo