dev@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish v2.1/9.1.1 Workspace Open

From: Harpreet Singh <Harpreet.Singh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 13:23:22 -0700

Hi

We have now opened the GlassFish v2.1/9.1.1 workspace for checkins.

There are two areas (branches) for checkins:

1. Beta Branch: Issues critical for 9.1.1 Beta.
These are issues that have been identified as critical to Beta i.e.
issues for SailFin.

Branch Name: SJSAS911_BETA_BRANCH

Checkin to this workspace is *extremely* limited and only pre-approved
issues (Status Whiteboard of 911BetaApproved) are allowed in.
If you are committing to this branch you will have to *port changes* to
the trunk as well.

2. Trunk: This is the main trunk where changes for FCS can go in .

Trunk Name: SJSAS91_FCS_BRANCH.

Checkin to this workspace is limited as well (pre-approved P1s-P3s) -
Issues that have been identified with a status whiteboard of 911Approved.
Updated FCS Schedule:
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=PlanForGlassFishV2.1

Guidelines:
Checkin guidlines:
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=CheckinGuidelinesForSailfin
, for criteria and process for checkin into the MAIN branches.
Since 911 is a constrained release - if you like to get any issues into
911 FCS - please send me the issue id with justification.

Thanks
Harpreet