dev@glassfish.java.net

Back up repositories are up (was: Re: v3 build failure?)

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 09:29:31 -0800

I set up the back up repositories for our relevant maven repositories.
POMs are updated to use them. Hudson build is back to normal, too
(http://kohsuke.sfbay/hudson/view/GFv3/), so I believe we successfully
worked around the problem.

Going forward, we'd be running two repositories that host the exact same
contents, so even if one of them goes down, we should be able to
survive. If someone else could help me, we can also set up SWAN-internal
mirrors in the similar way for faster access.

If you still see problems, please let me know.