dev@glassfish.java.net

[v3] mvn gf:run stalls trying to download sfx4j

From: Tim Quinn <Timothy.Quinn_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 10:57:54 -0600

Hi.

This may probably due to the server problems that have plagued the
download sites, but when I use mvn gf:run to test with the most
recently-build module JARs the start-up stalls for a long time here:

[INFO]
[INFO] Building GlassFish Parent Project
[INFO] task-segment: [gf:run] (aggregator-style)
[INFO]
Downloading:
http://download.java.net/maven/glassfish/org/kohsuke/sfx4j/sfx4j/1.1/sfx4j-1.1.pom
Downloading:
http://download.java.net/maven/2/org/kohsuke/sfx4j/sfx4j/1.1/sfx4j-1.1.pom
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/kohsuke/sfx4j/sfx4j/1.1/sfx4j-1.1.pom

Eventually it seems to give up and continue, and it does this every time
I run.

Two questions:

1. Is there some way I can temporarily disable this or can I get it from
somewhere else?
2. Why does running from my locally-built modules need to use the sfx
technology?

Thanks.

- Tim