dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Components depending on metro?

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 16:07:21 -0800

my initial feeling is that it is too coarse grained.

For instance, for people who don't care about java ee compatibility
and would want to only support say JAXB+JAXWS (which I assume would be
doable), how would that work ?

also in Java EE 6, different profiles may require different subpart of
the metro stack, wouldn't that make things harder to decouple...

Jerome