dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deploy a web app, rename domain.xml to domain.bak, can't restart

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 18:00:21 -0800

Hi Pramod,

Yes, without a doubt. I missed that for a pure web module, without
which, the web-container wouldn't know what context to open on
server startup.

In V2, we had a context-root as an attribute of a web-module. Perhaps
for V3, we should use a property instead, since this is a web-module
specific thing?

Can you please open an issue-tracker bug to track it?

Regards,
Kedar