dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [V3] targeting asadmin commands ...

From: Lloyd L Chambers <Lloyd.Chambers_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 12:05:01 -0800

Jerome,

Well, I personally don't search email archives--

Even reading current emails takes a lot of "wading" through tons of
stuff that doesn't help (even restricting things to the relevant
emails) My thinking is that if it's an open issue it belongs in an
FAQ or design document, and it might be appropriate to retain when
resolved, since the question might arise again, or with new
developers or the logic of the decision might be useful in the future.

What we need is a more formal way of capturing at least the key
design issues. An email log captures everything that is said, and
often has a 10:1 ratio of cruft to useful info.

Lloyd