dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish Gem for Rails [WAS Re: GlassFish gem feature requests/bugs]

From: Changshin Lee <iasandcb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 00:23:15 +0900

One more thing: it would be very useful to give an option to configure
the context path including root context path, i.e. "". For example,

glassfish_rails -port 80 -path "" springbook

allows you to access

http://localhost/

for the home of springbook project.

Cheers,

ias

2007. 09. 14, ¿ÀÈÄ 9:55, Arun Gupta ÀÛ¼º: