dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Jetty and Glassfish v3

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 21:18:44 -0700

Hi Jan

I would be very excited helping Jetty run on top of v3 and since Amy
is going to start working in V3 imminently, this is the right time to
start the discussion. I am at a conference until thursday so there is
very little I can do at this point, but I will set up some public
phone conference where we can discuss web integration at large (our
web container, jetty and any other interested).

We are also still in the middle of source code management experiments
with svn and mercurial so this is also distracting us.

In the meantime, you can review some of the documents at :
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=PlanForGlassFishV3

this is imprecise and incomplete but hopefully will give you some ideas.

more on thursday.

jerome