dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: All smoke tests failing when port 1044 is used by another process...

From: Mark A. Basler <Mark.Basler_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 10:18:55 -0700

On a tip from Shreedhar, I checked the CTS smoke test code and found

bin/xml/install_sjsas.xml: <property
name="sjsas.das.securedWebServicePort" value="1044"/>

This could be the problem, but I don't know if just changing this port
will fix it. I can try changing the port if I run into the problem again..

Does anyone know for sure...

Please let me know...

Thanks - Mark