dev@glassfish.java.net

MaxDB is not dead!

From: Markus KARG <markus.karg_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 20:15:37 +0200

Half a year ago I started implementing the MaxDB Platform to better
support this OpenSource version of the former SAP DB. BTW, thanks to all
the kind people that helped me with my lots of questions. As you might
remember, I stopped the project due to severe crashes in the SAP DB
itself. Now after six months you might think that I gave up. No, I did
not. The project still is a hot topic for me, and there will be a MaxDB
Platform provided ASAP. I just asked Jörg Hoffmeister, the MaxDB leader
at SAP, and he told me that they will fix the bugs as soon as they can
do it. So stay tuned for another supported platform... :-)

Have Fun
Markus

--
http://www.xing.com/go/invita/58469